Followers

Friday, 23 June 2017

Meet the Design Team!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to meet the design team here at
Day Dreamer Challenges.

So please join me as I introduce the team to you.



I am 51 years old, been married for 27 years to a really great husband but sadly, no children. I work as Accounts Manager for a Shipping Company. Been crafting for most of my life, always like to make things.
Enjoy stamping and colouring in digi stamps.
My other hobbies are Ten Pin Bowling which am in 2 leagues on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. 
Also been tracing my family tree over past many years.



I am Nora from Uruguay, South America. After a few years of getting my law degree, I met an Italian guy, who would become my husband. Therefore, I moved to Italy in 2007. Massi and I live in a very small town, in the Friuli-Venezia-Giulia region, with our doggie Lucky. I love photography, traveling and reading. Two years ago, I found a new passion of crafting, and I have been learning techniques and experimenting since then. I love mixed media and altered art.




My mother- Sunila Mahajan and me- Aditi Mahajan, started Dots to Lines and our forte is home decor, mixed media and altered art.  A brief background about us :Sunila Mahajan - has a diploma in commercial art, and displays her artwo rks in various galleries across the world. She has also worked as a Graphic Designer at Hameed Mugal, Kenya. Aditi Mahajan- With a MSc. in Clinical Psychology and Dip. in Special Education, has taken up arts and crafts since school days and also practiced art therapy when working with children with special needs. She took up an art course from School of Visual Arts, New York. 

Crafting, thus has been a part of daily activities mostly in the form of various altered projects, or making gifts. We run a home decor business by the name of Dots to Lines and we handcraft products using techniques of mixed media and decoupage. We are into paper-crafting, layouts, journaling, album making and scrapbooking. Our style of art and craft is a fusion of techniques and usage of vibrant colours and hence mixed media goes with us. We aim to spread joy.


Welcome to the team, I look forward to working with you all!

Please come back tomorrow when I will introduce you to

Kelly
Francine
Me (Nicola)

Thank you for visiting us today

Nicola ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment