Followers

Saturday, 24 June 2017

Meet the design team

Hello everyone,

Welcome back to our last meet the design team before our challenges start on the
26th July.

Today we are meeting

Nicola (thats me)



Hello everyone! I'm Nicola, I live in Essex with my partner Lee, our border collie Sadie and our cat Smudge. I am a Health Care Assistant working in the community and love it. I have been crafting for a little while now making gifts and cards for family and friends, creating scrap book pages, which soon turned into a new passion of mine. I haven't looked back since. I am also known for daydreaming hence the name of the blog!
I have finally taken the courage to launch my new challenge blog, whilst it has been hard work getting everything to come together it has been worth every second. I'm now looking forward to creating beautiful Artwork with my new teamies and inspiring you all as well, and of course I look forward to making new friends as I go along.


Photo to follow

Hi I'm Kelly I am 28 and live in Staffordshire UK with my hubby to be and 12yr old pooch, I have fibromyalgia and other health problems but crafting helps me through. I have been crafting over 7 years and love every minute of it and love inspiring others. I do a mixture of crafts from cardmaking, scrapbooking, 3d projects, art journalling and mixed media art. I also dabble in book folding and papercutting. Xxx



My name is Francine Perri.  I am a self-taught Mixed Media Artist.
I have also taken classes at an Art School as well

I love to make collages, Steampunk jewelry, Scrapbook, Journals and more
I live on Long Island with my husband two dogs Cocoa and Dylan

I have been published in several magazines and a lot in Just Steampunk
I also have been in three coffee-table books for a silent auction I did for Adelphi
University for Breast Cancer.  We had to decorate an entire bra.  My last one went
up for auction and the bid was $275.00

I was also in two galleries with my Collages
I have a lovely studio in my house and I love being in it creating
I was asked to be a Guest Designer on Alpha Stamps as well and
am being published in Bella Crafts Magazine in the Fall, which is an

online FREE magazine so everyone can see it.

I have taken pastel classes and drawing classes as wel

Zowie


I am 42 years old and I have been married to my husband for 18 years, we have three wonderful children together, two who are young adults and an eleven year old. 
I have been crafting for around seven years and have a huge passion for paper craft. I love mixed media and anything vintage and shabby chic. I'm a bit of a bookworm,so love to read a lot. I have a love of the ocean too and am hoping to relocate from my home town to Tenby Wales to live by the sea. 



So that's all of us, we hope that you will come join us on the
26th July
for our first challenge.

Thank you for visiting us!

Nicola and the design team


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to entering your challenges when you start,

    Lilia, B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lillianb Can't wait to show you~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lillian! We look forward to seeing your Art Work for our 1st challenge.

    Nicola ♥

    ReplyDelete